asami is so pretty ´ ▽ ` )ﾉ
You guys should watch this video until the end! ;D
Seriously, the very end needs to be seen
Some of the things he said ticked me off BUT PLEASE WATCH TO THE VERY END BECAUSE ITS WORTH IT
We had a great time at our very first Wondercon! We met some really interesting characters and I even got serenaded by a pair of fabulous adventure time cos players. This particular print did really well so I thought I’d post it on here, I don’t normally illustrate comic book characters but it was fantastic to see people connecting with this take on Wonder Woman. I’m happy that ladies who dropped by our booth were able to walk away from the convention with a reminder of how wonderful they are.
Every time this post comes around, I have to explain this.
Watch Dennou Coil, the most underrated anime pretty much ever.
- Yes, this is the standard of animation throughout the series.
- AND THIS IS A FILLER EPISODE.
- It’s basically about kids with what’s essentially Google Glass: The Game. The whole world is affected by this game. Traffic lights, school, anything.
- It’s good in the beginning and gets really, really good by the end.
- Shows the vulnerabilities of children.
- Well-written children in general. They fall under some tropes but they don’t suffer from the usual fallacies of writing children into series.
- And yeah, the filler episodes are really good. The whole series is worth watching.
Reblogging as a reminder to myself
wish this show was longer.
A very late upload. Ive been out of tumblr for a while.
I made this during that horrid week when news broke out that Nick was taking LoK off the air. I understand that things got a little brutal but damn it broke my heart what they did.
The cake topper from my wedding this past weekend. With a little tribute to #aang.
Ravenclaw: Do it once you’ve gathered enough relevant information.
Hufflepuff: Do it with integrity.
Slytherin: Do it on your own terms.
Gryffindor: Do it for the vine.
That Dragon Ball feel when they zip through the sky, throwing each other into rocks…